Q. Are my textbooks available in the library?
Some current textbooks for core courses are available in the Learning Commons.
Search the catalog to see if we have the textbook for your course:
- Search the library catalog with the textbook title our course number (e.g. Eng 100).
- If you see your book in the search results, click on the book title.
- The pop-up window will tell you the campus and location of the book.
Keep in mind:
- A student may borrow a textbook for use in the Learning Commons for up to 4 hours with a valid Delaware County Community College ID.
- Current textbooks may not leave the Learning Commons.
Don't see your book? We don't have all the textbooks. If we don't have yours, try asking your professor if she or he can put a copy on reserve. They would do so using this form.